In association with
Expedia.co.uk 'life of a cloud' by DFGW
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
In its debut TV campaign for Expedia, DFGW has created an ad that promotes how easy the online travel service is to use. The spot, called "life of a cloud", compares using Expedia with the way clouds move: with ease. It opens with a shot of a cloud sailing above the Statue of Liberty. It passes other holiday destinations before cutting to a computer screen on which someone is using the site to book their holiday. It ends with the line "let yourself go".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart