In association with
Orange 'portal' by Mother
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 September 2006 01:54PM
Having a conversation is likened to being inside someone's head in Orange's latest television campaign for its new service called Magic Numbers, which allows customers to have unlimited conversations with a nominated "magic number" and add a new one every six months. Created by Mother, the campaign not only attempts to promote the product but to create "strong emotional desirability around having more conversations". The 60-second "portal" spot opens on a woman walking through a rainbow into various rooms via trapdoors or stepladders. It turns out that she is walking through all the different thoughts, ideas and emotions inside somebody's head. A voiceover says: "The longer the walk the more there is to discover. With Magic Numbers you get to know each other better."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'