Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Foppishness gets a rough ride in Lowe's new ad for Surf washing powder. Cult TV stars Adam and Joe, dressed in flouncy clothes, discover the extravagant designer Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen painting with chalk in a barn. Having smudged his pristine shirt with chalk, the pair then tie him to a horse, which drags him around the barn, dirtying his clothes even more and ruining his hair. After a wash with Surf, however, the dandy's clothes emerge spotless in this humorous spot. The ad was written by Jez Willy and art directed by Alan Davis at Lowe, and directed by John Birkin at Blink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London