Waitrose Banks Hoggins O'Shea/FCB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Lucy Aitken admires Banks Hoggins O'Shea/FCB's latest TV ad for Waitrose: "Increasingly, shoppers want to know where their food comes from, so this ad does a neat job of saying that you get what you pay for. It continues the tradition of classy advertising that mirrors Waitrose's premium brand positioning." The ad was produced by Ken Hoggins and Chris O'Shea. Seen better? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- PPC Specialist Homeaway Uk Ltd Attractive package, Victoria Station
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £12 - £15 per hour, Cheshunt
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement