Heineken, lager (regular)
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
This spot for Heineken USA debuted during the US music awards the Grammy's and features US rapper Jay Z giving a glimpse into his private life in a commercial aimed squarely at the urban community. It comes off nicely and offers a quiet glimpse into his home life, a different side to Jay-Z than the one fans will know from his hip hop music and videos. Created by Heineken's urban agency Vigilante.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition