Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The tongue-in-cheek theme of Weetabix's advertising continues in a burst of its "generating energy for everyone" ads. The spots show a young boy running across the fields to his local bell-ringing practice. When he arrives, the team take up their ropes and launch into a rendition of the theme tune from 'The A-Team' and the slogan "generating energy for everyone" appears on the screen. The ads, by Banks Hoggins O'Shea, provide a different angle on the brand's long-running theme of providing a fulfilling breakfast, while retaining the comedy of the cereal's earlier "have you had your Weetabix" campaigns.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London