In association with
London 2012 - Make Britain Proud
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
It is not hard to see why Make Britain Proud, the official four-minute Olympic bid film, produced by New Moon, won the Grand Prix at the recent IVCA awards with Daryl Goodrich picking up the Best Direction award.
The film is shot over the well-known track 'Proud', sung by Heather Small, lead singer of M People, and flows seamlessly from one scene to another with an array of high-profile athletes, actors and politicians supporting London for its culture, transport, safety and sports facilities.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England