In association with
The Co-operative Bank 'customers who care' by Farm Communications
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Co-operative Bank is launching a press campaign in support of the trade justice appeal, which highlights the difference between free trade and trade justice. Created by Farm, the ad depicts the hands of a farmer from the developing world being tied together by a "free trade" padlock and chain with the message: "Until there is Trade Justice, the developing world's hands will remain tied". The ad calls for people to vote for Trade Justice on the bank's website.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires