In association with
Cadbury Creme Egg Twisted 'whisk' by Publicis
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Cadbury has created a television ad to launch its Creme Egg Twisted, a twisted chocolate tube filled with Creme Egg goo.
It will air for the first time during Wednesday's Champions League final.
The 30-second TV spot created by Publicis London is part of a wider £2m launch campaign including digital activity, PR and dedicated point-of-sale material.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + bens, London
- Web Developer - Colchester - up to £50k + benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £50k + benefits, Colchester
- SR DESIGNER Red Sofa London £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Junior Web Developer - Colchester - up to £22k + benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £22k + benefits, Colchester