In association with
ITV 'broadband' by ITV Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
ITV is launching a 60-second ad to promote its new broadband service at itv.com.
The spot was created by ITV's in-house promotions agency, ITV Creative, and uses the strapline, "total freedom of entertainment".
The ad is supported by an off-air campaign covering outdoor, national press and radio, created by M&C Saatchi.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East