In association with
ITV 'broadband' by ITV Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
ITV is launching a 60-second ad to promote its new broadband service at itv.com.
The spot was created by ITV's in-house promotions agency, ITV Creative, and uses the strapline, "total freedom of entertainment".
The ad is supported by an off-air campaign covering outdoor, national press and radio, created by M&C Saatchi.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business