In association with
Ann Summers 'will he or won't he?' by Cowan Group
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Ann Summers has released a racy viral ad to coincide with the big screen version of 'Sex and the City', which hits cinemas this week.
In the viral, a woman lounges on a bed in various styles of lingerie sold by the retailer. Each time she appears to be optimistically waiting for her boyfriend to pop the big question, but each time she is disappointed.
On one visit, he is carrying diamond cufflinks, on another flowers for his mother.
Finally, she produces a large pink vibrator and the words "why not take him up the aisle" appear on screen.
It was created by the Cowan Group, which submitted the idea via the 'Viral Academy', overseen by Good Stuff. The Cowan Group video was chosen from ideas submitted by 39 other agencies.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London