In association with
Ann Summers 'will he or won't he?' by Cowan Group
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Ann Summers has released a racy viral ad to coincide with the big screen version of 'Sex and the City', which hits cinemas this week.
In the viral, a woman lounges on a bed in various styles of lingerie sold by the retailer. Each time she appears to be optimistically waiting for her boyfriend to pop the big question, but each time she is disappointed.
On one visit, he is carrying diamond cufflinks, on another flowers for his mother.
Finally, she produces a large pink vibrator and the words "why not take him up the aisle" appear on screen.
It was created by the Cowan Group, which submitted the idea via the 'Viral Academy', overseen by Good Stuff. The Cowan Group video was chosen from ideas submitted by 39 other agencies.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency