In association with
Zune Arts 'intergalactic swap meet' by 72andSunny
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The online film, which was produced by 72andSunny in Los Angeles, explores what happens when "your thing plus my thing equals a whole new different thing", in a very abstract way.
Set to the song 'Eucalyptus' by The Deadly Syndrome, a lonely animated creature discovers that his world is a lot richer when he shares goodies from his planet with other planets.
When they share back, the fun begins as creatures and landscapes merge to create exotic hybrids and a whole new world.
Microsoft launched Zune last year in answer to Apple's iPod. The Zune device is marketed as a gateway into a complete package of Microsoft branded entertainment, which also includes the computer giant's own version of iTunes.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London