In association with
Zune Arts 'intergalactic swap meet' by 72andSunny
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The online film, which was produced by 72andSunny in Los Angeles, explores what happens when "your thing plus my thing equals a whole new different thing", in a very abstract way.
Set to the song 'Eucalyptus' by The Deadly Syndrome, a lonely animated creature discovers that his world is a lot richer when he shares goodies from his planet with other planets.
When they share back, the fun begins as creatures and landscapes merge to create exotic hybrids and a whole new world.
Microsoft launched Zune last year in answer to Apple's iPod. The Zune device is marketed as a gateway into a complete package of Microsoft branded entertainment, which also includes the computer giant's own version of iTunes.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014