In association with
Zune Arts 'intergalactic swap meet' by 72andSunny
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The online film, which was produced by 72andSunny in Los Angeles, explores what happens when "your thing plus my thing equals a whole new different thing", in a very abstract way.
Set to the song 'Eucalyptus' by The Deadly Syndrome, a lonely animated creature discovers that his world is a lot richer when he shares goodies from his planet with other planets.
When they share back, the fun begins as creatures and landscapes merge to create exotic hybrids and a whole new world.
Microsoft launched Zune last year in answer to Apple's iPod. The Zune device is marketed as a gateway into a complete package of Microsoft branded entertainment, which also includes the computer giant's own version of iTunes.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films