In association with
Bud Light 'dude Vegas' by DDB Chicago
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
A new TV commercial for Bud Light repeatedly uses the word "dude" as the only line of dialogue.
The spot is the latest in a series of ads featuring the word "dude" created by DDB Chicago for Anheuser-Busch.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Communications Manager Insurance Sector Network Career Consultants £40000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Visual Merchandising - Luxury Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London