In association with
Bud Light 'dude Vegas' by DDB Chicago
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
A new TV commercial for Bud Light repeatedly uses the word "dude" as the only line of dialogue.
The spot is the latest in a series of ads featuring the word "dude" created by DDB Chicago for Anheuser-Busch.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds