In association with
Ministry of Transport Finland 'crash test dummies' by Publicis Finland
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Ministry Of Transport in Finland faces the constant challenge of convincing its youth to wear a seatbelt or change their attitudes towards increasingly reckless behaviour.
Publicis Helsinki created a successful multi-media campaign for The Finnish Ministry Of Transport last year, and set out this year to do much more. Teaming up with The Cannes Young Director's Award winners from 2005, Alex & Steffen of SPY films from Toronto, Canada, the multinational team has created this television campaign. Using sophisticated motion capture and live action techniques, the spot creates a world where crash test dummies live and breathe.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London