In association with
Ministry of Transport Finland 'crash test dummies' by Publicis Finland
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Ministry Of Transport in Finland faces the constant challenge of convincing its youth to wear a seatbelt or change their attitudes towards increasingly reckless behaviour.
Publicis Helsinki created a successful multi-media campaign for The Finnish Ministry Of Transport last year, and set out this year to do much more. Teaming up with The Cannes Young Director's Award winners from 2005, Alex & Steffen of SPY films from Toronto, Canada, the multinational team has created this television campaign. Using sophisticated motion capture and live action techniques, the spot creates a world where crash test dummies live and breathe.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager - Retail Branding & Interiors Royds Raphael £40K - £50K, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business