In association with
RSPCA 'I'm an animal help me' by Bright
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The RSPCA is launching a hard-hitting fund raising commercial to raise money to help abandoned, abused and neglected pets.
The creative concept is based on reality TV "talent" shows with a voiceover by 'X Factor' judge Simon Cowell and Radio One DJ Fearne Cotton.
The 90-second commercial asks people to phone in and vote for the pet they most want to save this week.
The spot will be backed by direct activity including online and door drops and a microsite at www.rspca.org.uk/animal .
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Media Officer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- DESIGN TEAM LEADER - SURREY - £38K Salt £38000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film