In association with
RSPCA 'I'm an animal help me' by Bright
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The RSPCA is launching a hard-hitting fund raising commercial to raise money to help abandoned, abused and neglected pets.
The creative concept is based on reality TV "talent" shows with a voiceover by 'X Factor' judge Simon Cowell and Radio One DJ Fearne Cotton.
The 90-second commercial asks people to phone in and vote for the pet they most want to save this week.
The spot will be backed by direct activity including online and door drops and a microsite at www.rspca.org.uk/animal .
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account