In association with
Cadbury Dairy Milk 'gorilla' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Cadbury is rolling out one of its biggest ad campaigns to date for Cadbury Dairy Milk featuring a minute-and-a-half film created by Fallon.
The £6.2m campaign, which revives the famous "Glass and a Half" icon, will debut on Channel 4 during the Big Brother 8 finale on Friday, August 31.
The film was written and directed by Sony "balls" creative director Juan Cabral and will be supported by outdoor activity, a digital campaign from Hyper, PR support from Sputnik Communications and sponsorship.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency