In association with
Cadbury Dairy Milk 'gorilla' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Cadbury is rolling out one of its biggest ad campaigns to date for Cadbury Dairy Milk featuring a minute-and-a-half film created by Fallon.
The £6.2m campaign, which revives the famous "Glass and a Half" icon, will debut on Channel 4 during the Big Brother 8 finale on Friday, August 31.
The film was written and directed by Sony "balls" creative director Juan Cabral and will be supported by outdoor activity, a digital campaign from Hyper, PR support from Sputnik Communications and sponsorship.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford