In association with
Zain 'this is' by Saatchi & Saatchi Beirut
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Kuwaiti mobile phone operator Zain has recruited Egyptian movie legend Omar Sharif as part of a campaign to raise awareness of the brand's new name. It was formerly known as MTC.
The TV spot features Sharif's voice and will roll out across the Middle East and Africa.
The ad has been recorded in three languages, Arabic, English and French, and builds on an earlier campaign entitled, "A Wonderful World".
The 60-second spot was shot on location in Dubai, South Africa and Milan, and was produced by Saatchi & Saatchi Beirut, with internationally acclaimed German director Matthias Zentner at the helm. Post-production took place in Munich.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer PFJ £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director - International Health, Fitness and Racquets Operator Portfolio Sport £80,000 - £90,000 basic + bonus, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- European Category Development Manager Brand Recruitment Salary dependent of experience + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager - ATL / Integrated - c£32k - Iconic Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd c£32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account