In association with
Zain 'this is' by Saatchi & Saatchi Beirut
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Kuwaiti mobile phone operator Zain has recruited Egyptian movie legend Omar Sharif as part of a campaign to raise awareness of the brand's new name. It was formerly known as MTC.
The TV spot features Sharif's voice and will roll out across the Middle East and Africa.
The ad has been recorded in three languages, Arabic, English and French, and builds on an earlier campaign entitled, "A Wonderful World".
The 60-second spot was shot on location in Dubai, South Africa and Milan, and was produced by Saatchi & Saatchi Beirut, with internationally acclaimed German director Matthias Zentner at the helm. Post-production took place in Munich.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Media Solutions Director | Advocacy Nu Creative Talent £70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits, London
- Content Editor - Great Client side Opportunity ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Oxford
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Strategist PFJ £125 - £175 per annum, London