In association with
Zain 'this is' by Saatchi & Saatchi Beirut
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Kuwaiti mobile phone operator Zain has recruited Egyptian movie legend Omar Sharif as part of a campaign to raise awareness of the brand's new name. It was formerly known as MTC.
The TV spot features Sharif's voice and will roll out across the Middle East and Africa.
The ad has been recorded in three languages, Arabic, English and French, and builds on an earlier campaign entitled, "A Wonderful World".
The 60-second spot was shot on location in Dubai, South Africa and Milan, and was produced by Saatchi & Saatchi Beirut, with internationally acclaimed German director Matthias Zentner at the helm. Post-production took place in Munich.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition