In association with
Pizza Hut 'four for all' by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
"Get together" is the tagline of Pizza Hut's latest TV ad from Wieden & Kennedy London.
The campaign is designed to encourage families to spend quality time together over a meal in a Pizza Hut restaurant.
The 30-second spot features the new, larger Four for All pizza -- four of your favourite toppings on one big shareable pizza.
The ad also introduces a more naturalistic, observed tone of voice, while a lively family discuss what gifts to buy an elderly relative.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Insights Stopgap £90000 - £100000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director [Exciting Brands / Dynamic Agency] c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Designer become £35K, Hertfordshire
- Digital Producer Red Sofa London £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account