In association with
Pizza Hut 'four for all' by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
"Get together" is the tagline of Pizza Hut's latest TV ad from Wieden & Kennedy London.
The campaign is designed to encourage families to spend quality time together over a meal in a Pizza Hut restaurant.
The 30-second spot features the new, larger Four for All pizza -- four of your favourite toppings on one big shareable pizza.
The ad also introduces a more naturalistic, observed tone of voice, while a lively family discuss what gifts to buy an elderly relative.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Advertising Operations (Ad Ops) - AGENCY Harnham £40000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, West End
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Director Stopgap £55000 - £57000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Impulse Channel William Grant & Sons Highly competitive salary, £6,000 car allowance and a generous bonus 30% , Based at our prestigious offices in Hook.