In association with
Take a Break 'Kim and Aggie' by Mustoes
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Kim and Aggie, stars of TV show 'How Clean is Your House?', turn up to help an office night cleaner in this spot to for Bauer's Take a Break magazine.
The cleaner arrives and, to her dismay, finds that she faces the task of cleaning up after an office party. Kim and Aggie then appear and tell her that they are taking over so that she can "take a break" with the magazine.
The ad follows a previous spot, which featured Ainsley Herriot turning up to a cafe and taking over, leaving the usual cook to relax and read Take a Break.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire