In association with
Iceland 'Kerry Katona Christmas joints' by Tom Reddy Advertising
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
An Iceland commercial featuring Kerry Katona achieved the second highest recall in any particular week in the 51 weeks to 31 October 2007, according to Marketing magazine's annual Adwatch of the Year.
The commercial in which Kerry Katona enthuses about various "roast from frozen" Christmas joints hit an impressive 76% recall in a single week according to Adwatch, which based on a survey of 1,000 adults. Click here to see the survey.
Click here to read a review of the ad by Richard Storey, chief strategy officers of M&C Saatchi.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London