In association with
Iceland 'Kerry Katona Christmas joints' by Tom Reddy Advertising
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
An Iceland commercial featuring Kerry Katona achieved the second highest recall in any particular week in the 51 weeks to 31 October 2007, according to Marketing magazine's annual Adwatch of the Year.
The commercial in which Kerry Katona enthuses about various "roast from frozen" Christmas joints hit an impressive 76% recall in a single week according to Adwatch, which based on a survey of 1,000 adults. Click here to see the survey.
Click here to read a review of the ad by Richard Storey, chief strategy officers of M&C Saatchi.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Corporate Marketing Manager University of Westminster £43, 272 p.a. (incl. L.W.A.), Central London
- New Business Development Manager - Creative Agency - £15k to £20k OTE £30k to £35k Stonor £15k to£20k with OTE £30k - £35k, Northants
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 35k (DOE), Based in Farringdon, Central London (EC1)
- EXPERIENTIAL Junior or Senior Account Managers x 4, Account Director and Producers - perm/freelance Judi Patton £23K-£45K or freelance rates, London - all areas
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%