In association with
Iceland 'Kerry Katona Christmas joints' by Tom Reddy Advertising
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
An Iceland commercial featuring Kerry Katona achieved the second highest recall in any particular week in the 51 weeks to 31 October 2007, according to Marketing magazine's annual Adwatch of the Year.
The commercial in which Kerry Katona enthuses about various "roast from frozen" Christmas joints hit an impressive 76% recall in a single week according to Adwatch, which based on a survey of 1,000 adults. Click here to see the survey.
Click here to read a review of the ad by Richard Storey, chief strategy officers of M&C Saatchi.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers