In association with
Brylcreem 'effortless' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Brylcreem is returning to TV screens for its first marketing campaign in three years, with an ad featuring the winner of a MySpace competition.
The 60-second TV spot, created by WCRS, began on MySpace through a competition challenging MySpace users to send in clips of themselves performing "effortlessly executed" tricks.
The ad was directed by acclaimed director, Fredrik Bond, who has directed ads for Adidas, Smirnoff and Lynx in addition to Moby's 'Bodyrock' music video.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London