In association with
BA 'upgrade' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
British Airways is launching its first brand advertising campaign through Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The TV ad, which highlights the level of service offered by the airline, is supported by cinema, press, radio and online activity.
The music is 'Angel Eyes' by Brian Hodge mixed with the airline's traditional 'Lakme' by Delibes.
BA recently relaunched its business class cabin Club World and is seven months away from moving into Terminal 5 at Heathrow.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London