In association with
BA 'upgrade' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
British Airways is launching its first brand advertising campaign through Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The TV ad, which highlights the level of service offered by the airline, is supported by cinema, press, radio and online activity.
The music is 'Angel Eyes' by Brian Hodge mixed with the airline's traditional 'Lakme' by Delibes.
BA recently relaunched its business class cabin Club World and is seven months away from moving into Terminal 5 at Heathrow.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account