In association with
Sony Walkman 'music pieces' by Fallon London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Fallon London has created a 90-second TV spot for Sony's latest generation of Walkman digital media players.
Called "Music pieces", the ad was created by the same team behind Sony's Bravia ad trilogy.
The ad features an original piece of music, composed by Hollywood music director Peter Raeburn (who wrote music for 'Sexy Beast' and 'Birth'), which has been deconstructed to the point where 128 musicians all have just one note each to play.
It was shot at London's Alexandra Palace, where the musicians were arranged by instrument to form an acoustic grid, to create a wave of sound and movement when each note was played in sequence.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region