In association with
Channel 4 'Jamie at home' by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Jamie Oliver is going back to his roots for a new series filmed at his Essex home.
The chef has spent the last five years tackling school dinners and youth unemployment on Channel 4, but will now be seen cooking recipes using ingredients straight from his own garden.
The 12-part series includes lessons on how to cook perfect potatoes and superb strawberries as well as home-made pizzas and a secret barbecue sauce.
This action-packed trail, which features one single tracking shot, sends up some of Jamie's previous programmes on Channel 4, which have tackled more serious issues than plain and simple home cooking.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%