In association with
Channel 4 'Jamie at home' by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Jamie Oliver is going back to his roots for a new series filmed at his Essex home.
The chef has spent the last five years tackling school dinners and youth unemployment on Channel 4, but will now be seen cooking recipes using ingredients straight from his own garden.
The 12-part series includes lessons on how to cook perfect potatoes and superb strawberries as well as home-made pizzas and a secret barbecue sauce.
This action-packed trail, which features one single tracking shot, sends up some of Jamie's previous programmes on Channel 4, which have tackled more serious issues than plain and simple home cooking.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition