In association with
Channel 4 'Jamie at home' by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Jamie Oliver is going back to his roots for a new series filmed at his Essex home.
The chef has spent the last five years tackling school dinners and youth unemployment on Channel 4, but will now be seen cooking recipes using ingredients straight from his own garden.
The 12-part series includes lessons on how to cook perfect potatoes and superb strawberries as well as home-made pizzas and a secret barbecue sauce.
This action-packed trail, which features one single tracking shot, sends up some of Jamie's previous programmes on Channel 4, which have tackled more serious issues than plain and simple home cooking.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London