In association with
Barclaycard 'value for money' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Barclaycard is launching its latest TV campaign featuring 'Green Wing' actors Julian Rhind-Tutt and Stephen Mangan, which airs first on Monday August 20 during 'Coronation Street' on ITV and then in 'Big Brother' on Channel 4.
The campaign promotes the benefits of using a Barclaycard, including interest-free periods on purchases and balance transfers plus online fraud prevention. In addition to the 40-second ad, Barclaycard will use print ads set to launch on the same day.
Created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, the campaign develops the long-running theme of Rhind-Tutt and Mangan driving across the US and living out of their car.
Mangan and Rhind-Tutt follow in the footsteps of a string of celebrities that have fronted memorable Barclaycard campaigns, including Rowan Atkinson, Alan Whicker, Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Saunders.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Account Manager - CRM (specialism eCRM) PFJ £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- User Experience Specialist Stopgap £28000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Senior Communications & Brand Manager Breakthrough Breast Cancer £42,000 - £48,000, Central London
- Marketing Communications Manager - Financial Services Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £40000 - £41000 per annum + benefits, City of London