In association with
Apple iPhone 'demonstration' by TBWA
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
A new ad by TBWA, heralding the launch of Apple's iPhone.
The ad demonstrates the many things possible with an iPhone before pointing possible owners towards O2 shops, where the new handset can be bought.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London