In association with
Carphone Warehouse 'there was a time' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Carphone Warehouse has launched a new campaign promoting the fact it now offers online connectivity beyond its traditional base of mobile phones.
Created by CHI & Partners, the through-the-line campaign starts on 2 August with a stop-frame television ad, outlining "a brief history of communications". The ad is used to portray the philosophy that the
Carphone Warehouse will have the latest technology in-store as well as the staff to help customers.
The second spot, "there was a time", emphasises the brand's desire to cover the laptop and broadband market as well as mobiles.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency