In association with
Tower Hamlets Borough Council 'knife crime' ad by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has launched a hard-hitting new ad campaign for Tower Hamlets Borough Council, in a bid to persuade young residents not to carry knives.
The 50-second execution is based on research revealing that you are more likely to be wounded by your own blade if you carry a knife.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London