In association with
Monster Munch 'Geoffrey Hayes' by Frank PR
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Ex-children's presenters Geoffrey Hayes from 'Rainbow', Timmy Mallett, Pat Sharp and Dave Benson Phillips have all recorded appeals to find the original Monster Munch monsters who have gone missing.
The celebrity appeals direct people towards Walkers' findourmonsters.com website, where a £5,000 prize is up for grabs.
The appeals are part of Walker's wider campaign to rejuvenate the Monster Munch brand.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London