In association with
Anchor 'buttercup test' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Arla Foods is repositioning Anchor as a free-range product and backing it with a £3m TV campaign.
Created by CHI, the execution is designed to spark people's emotions of the classic "buttercup test" work from yesteryear, while also highlighting the new product positioning to customers.
It begins with a girl picking a buttercup and holding it under her chin to do the classic test.
She then passes it on to a boy who holds it under his own chin -- he then hands it to a woman in a car.
The flower is then passed from person to person until a man on a bus hands it to an attractive girl who is giving him the glad eye.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire