In association with
RAF 'flying objects' by DLKW
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The RAF has launched a 30-second TV spot as part of its continuing recruitment drive. The ad, created by Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners, conveys the message that there are 60 careers available in the RAF.
The ad is shot in the style of a special effects laden action movie and features everyday objects such as water coolers, spanners and nails flying into the sky to join a large flying mass of different objects.
Eventually, as the ad progresses, it becomes clear the objects are combining to form a Typhoon fighter jet.
The spot ends with a voiceover which says: "With over 60 different careers to choose from, you don't have to be a pilot to fly in the RAF."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account