In association with
RAF 'flying objects' by DLKW
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The RAF has launched a 30-second TV spot as part of its continuing recruitment drive. The ad, created by Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners, conveys the message that there are 60 careers available in the RAF.
The ad is shot in the style of a special effects laden action movie and features everyday objects such as water coolers, spanners and nails flying into the sky to join a large flying mass of different objects.
Eventually, as the ad progresses, it becomes clear the objects are combining to form a Typhoon fighter jet.
The spot ends with a voiceover which says: "With over 60 different careers to choose from, you don't have to be a pilot to fly in the RAF."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency