In association with
RAF 'flying objects' by DLKW
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The RAF has launched a 30-second TV spot as part of its continuing recruitment drive. The ad, created by Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners, conveys the message that there are 60 careers available in the RAF.
The ad is shot in the style of a special effects laden action movie and features everyday objects such as water coolers, spanners and nails flying into the sky to join a large flying mass of different objects.
Eventually, as the ad progresses, it becomes clear the objects are combining to form a Typhoon fighter jet.
The spot ends with a voiceover which says: "With over 60 different careers to choose from, you don't have to be a pilot to fly in the RAF."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £12 - £15 per hour, Cheshunt
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Integrated Designer - AXA Gemini Search £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + good benefits, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement