In association with
Anchor 'sheds' by CHI&Partners
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The commercials are born out of the claim that only Anchor cows are free to roam outside whenever they choose.
The films have been crafted out of Fuzzy Felt, giving them a low-tech, home-made feel.
In order to make the campaign, the agency used an incredible 16,651 pieces of felt.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Category manager - Top 2 bluechip Jarlett de Grouchy £42000 - £50000 per annum + car c. 8k, London
- Senior Brand Manager - premium Jarlett de Grouchy £48000 - £60000 per annum + car, West London
- PR Account Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Director - B2B - Reading David Thatcher Recruitment £50-65k, Reading