In association with
Pizza Hut 'cheesaholics' by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Pizza Hut is backing its new Triple Cheesy Bites pizza with a 20-second TV spot created by Wieden & Kennedy.
The ad shows four people enjoying the pizza in a Pizza Hit restaurant, but instead of showing the diners faces, the ad shows their hands racing to grab a slice of the pizza.
As they do so, a voicover intones: "Come on, release the cheese".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films