In association with
Pizza Hut 'cheesaholics' by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Pizza Hut is backing its new Triple Cheesy Bites pizza with a 20-second TV spot created by Wieden & Kennedy.
The ad shows four people enjoying the pizza in a Pizza Hit restaurant, but instead of showing the diners faces, the ad shows their hands racing to grab a slice of the pizza.
As they do so, a voicover intones: "Come on, release the cheese".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014