In association with
Birds Eye 'good mood food' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Madness frontman Suggs introduces viewers to the Birds Eye "big house" in his second appearance for its "Good mood food" ad campaign.
The TV campaign, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, breaks today with support from radio and print activity.
It follows on from Birds Eye's sponsorship of ITV1's 'Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway', which started on February 16.
Suggs first appeared in a Birds Eye ad in September to support the launch of its Omega 3 fish fingers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region