In association with
Cadbury's Creme Egg 'mousetrap' by Publicis
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
A total of 225 Creme Eggs are gooed in this 20 second ad, the final spot in the series leading up to Easter.
The ad begins with a crowd of unwrapped eggs lined up waiting on mouse traps and chattering away until a big wrapped Creme Egg enters.
The eggs fall silent as the lead egg unwraps and then leaps into the crowd shouting "goo" as he sets off all the mouse traps and Creme Eggs splatter everywhere.
It ends with the strapline for the campaign "Here today, goo tomorrow".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London