In association with
Carphone Warehouse 'manifesto' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Carphone Warehouse is launching its latest heavyweight drive through CHI & Partners. The TV ad features a distinctive voiceover from Irish comedian Ed Byrne, the voice of Carphone Warehouse.
The branding campaign aims to convey what the Carphone Warehouse stands for and why it offers a better service than its competitors.
The message is simple: "Carphone Warehouse gives people choice and the phone they want, with a tariff tailored to their needs."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel