In association with
Strathmore Spring 'ribbons' by The Leith Agency
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
This is the second TV spot to back the launch of Strathmore Spring water and much like its predecessor earlier this year, the 30-second ad shows a group of young people in what resembles a scene from a music video.
It features a group of young people wearing tartan, standing around a dance mat in a warehouse. As they crowd together, a girl performs a routine with ribbons to a remixed-bagpipe soundtrack, with the ribbons represented by water flowing from a bottle of Strathmore.
As she spins and circles around the warehouse, she leaves a trail of water ribbons, while the watching gang join in and perform their own dance moves.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing, Social Media & Events Assistant Brand Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Presentation Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Presentation Designer Major Players £20 - £25 per hour, West London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Colchester
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%