In association with
Strathmore Spring 'ribbons' by The Leith Agency
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
This is the second TV spot to back the launch of Strathmore Spring water and much like its predecessor earlier this year, the 30-second ad shows a group of young people in what resembles a scene from a music video.
It features a group of young people wearing tartan, standing around a dance mat in a warehouse. As they crowd together, a girl performs a routine with ribbons to a remixed-bagpipe soundtrack, with the ribbons represented by water flowing from a bottle of Strathmore.
As she spins and circles around the warehouse, she leaves a trail of water ribbons, while the watching gang join in and perform their own dance moves.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart