In association with
Strathmore Spring 'ribbons' by The Leith Agency
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
This is the second TV spot to back the launch of Strathmore Spring water and much like its predecessor earlier this year, the 30-second ad shows a group of young people in what resembles a scene from a music video.
It features a group of young people wearing tartan, standing around a dance mat in a warehouse. As they crowd together, a girl performs a routine with ribbons to a remixed-bagpipe soundtrack, with the ribbons represented by water flowing from a bottle of Strathmore.
As she spins and circles around the warehouse, she leaves a trail of water ribbons, while the watching gang join in and perform their own dance moves.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires