In association with
CBBC 'ident' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The activity is intended to help CBBC build a closer relationship with its core audience of six- to 12-year-olds, and rival the bond they have with Nickelodeon and the Disney Channel, according to Charlotte Fuller, head of marketing and presentations for BBC Children's.
The identity will be rolled out from 3 September. It is the first time that the BBC has rebranded the channel since its launch in 2002.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £50k+bens, London
- Category Manager- Oral Care Stopgap £52000 per annum, London
- Analytics Manager (Maternity Cover) Direct Recruitment £52,000, Central London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City