In association with
J&B Scotch Whisky 'discoball' by Kesselskramer
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
"Start a party" is the upbeat message behind J&B Scotch Whisky's latest TV campaign from Dutch ad agency KesselsKramer.
The 60-second spot features a giant mirror ball in a number of different unconventional settings as part of its attempt to inspire people to start their own party anytime, anywhere. There are also 20- and 40-second versions of the ad.
In the ad, a group of friends are shown taking their mirror balls on a journey to some dramatically different destinations such as a fishing boat and car park roof. The excitement and tension builds until the moment when the friends "start a party".
The global TV campaign is supported by press ads, outdoor posters, online advertising and PR events.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Integrated Producer Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director - boutique consumer branding agency Gabriele Skelton negotiable, London
- Group Marketing Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 OTE & Car, South Birmingham
- Digital Producer Daniel Marks London £40-45K + Benefits., London