In association with
Save the Children 'clever' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
This Save the Children spot kicks off a three-year global campaign that aims to show how simple it is to save a child's life.
Called "clever", the ad focuses on micro-nutrient peanut butter, which can be digested by shrunken stomachs, meaning that it can keep malnourished kids alive.
The voiceover is provided by Thomas Turgoose, the child star from the award winning film 'This is England'.
There will be seven executions in total, each detailing a simple life-saving solution.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sales Executive Sporting Appointments £19000 - £30000 per annum + commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance French Editor Creative Recruitment negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Head of Insights Stopgap £90000 - £100000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account