In association with
Save the Children 'clever' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
This Save the Children spot kicks off a three-year global campaign that aims to show how simple it is to save a child's life.
Called "clever", the ad focuses on micro-nutrient peanut butter, which can be digested by shrunken stomachs, meaning that it can keep malnourished kids alive.
The voiceover is provided by Thomas Turgoose, the child star from the award winning film 'This is England'.
There will be seven executions in total, each detailing a simple life-saving solution.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington
- Head of Digital and CRM - entrepreneurial global online brand - Hertfordshire - up to £75K f1 Recruitment Up to £75K depending on experience, Hertfordshire
- Web Development Manager - UK & Ireland - Travel f1 Recruitment £50,000, Surrey