In association with
Save the Children 'clever' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
This Save the Children spot kicks off a three-year global campaign that aims to show how simple it is to save a child's life.
Called "clever", the ad focuses on micro-nutrient peanut butter, which can be digested by shrunken stomachs, meaning that it can keep malnourished kids alive.
The voiceover is provided by Thomas Turgoose, the child star from the award winning film 'This is England'.
There will be seven executions in total, each detailing a simple life-saving solution.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London