In association with
ING 'streamline' by Iris
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Double Formula 1 world champion Fernando Alonso fronts this global ad campaign for financial services group ING.
The ad sits alongside ING's title sponsorship of the Renault F1 team and was launched to coincide with the beginning of the Australian Grand Prix weekend.
The spot begins with Alonso being overwhelmed by flashing cameras and press until a man presses a stop watch and everyone slows down, allowing him to walk calmly through the crowds to his car.
A voiceover says: "Have you ever noticed how much easier life is when you can concentrate on the things that really matter".
It is designed to support the message that ING makes managing financial matters easier for its customers, allowing them to focus on what really matters.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 per annum, Birmingham
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, Cambridge
- Account Director - Retail & Brand Design Agency Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bens, London