In association with
ING 'streamline' by Iris
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Double Formula 1 world champion Fernando Alonso fronts this global ad campaign for financial services group ING.
The ad sits alongside ING's title sponsorship of the Renault F1 team and was launched to coincide with the beginning of the Australian Grand Prix weekend.
The spot begins with Alonso being overwhelmed by flashing cameras and press until a man presses a stop watch and everyone slows down, allowing him to walk calmly through the crowds to his car.
A voiceover says: "Have you ever noticed how much easier life is when you can concentrate on the things that really matter".
It is designed to support the message that ING makes managing financial matters easier for its customers, allowing them to focus on what really matters.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive to Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £21000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Assistant Vice President -Digital Marketing Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £46,000, London
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Product Marketing Manager - ethical business ADLIB Competitive , Gloucestershire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity