In association with
ING 'streamline' by Iris
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Double Formula 1 world champion Fernando Alonso fronts this global ad campaign for financial services group ING.
The ad sits alongside ING's title sponsorship of the Renault F1 team and was launched to coincide with the beginning of the Australian Grand Prix weekend.
The spot begins with Alonso being overwhelmed by flashing cameras and press until a man presses a stop watch and everyone slows down, allowing him to walk calmly through the crowds to his car.
A voiceover says: "Have you ever noticed how much easier life is when you can concentrate on the things that really matter".
It is designed to support the message that ING makes managing financial matters easier for its customers, allowing them to focus on what really matters.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- New Business Development Manager - Creative Agency - £15k to £20k OTE £30k to £35k Stonor £15k to£20k with OTE £30k - £35k, Northants
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 35k (DOE), Based in Farringdon, Central London (EC1)
- EXPERIENTIAL Junior or Senior Account Managers x 4, Account Director and Producers - perm/freelance Judi Patton £23K-£45K or freelance rates, London - all areas
- Graphic Designer Guru Careers £20 - 30k (DOE), Based in West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- We Built This City rises up the charts after Three ad