In association with
Vespa 'jump' by Dentsu Canada
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Vespa is challenging criticisms that dismiss its iconic scooter as a 'pseudo bike' with a humorous 45-second TV spot created by Dentsu Canada in conjunction with Toronto-based production company Crush Inc.
The ad is based on the idea that a Vespa may not be able to fly over gorges or jump parked cars but if you're looking for an icon of love and beauty, the Italian scooter has these qualities in spades.
The ad was given the look of 50s-style animation in line with the Walter Mitty dare devil storyline and the jump was created in CG in Inferno at Crush.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland