In association with
O2 Broadband 'happy homes' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
O2 has created this ad to promote its home broadband service, using its "we're better, connected" strapline.
The spot begins with a shot of a house in the pouring rain with a dog attacking the postman and smoke coming out of the chimney in the shape of the letters SOS.
A voiceover asks: "Is your broadband making your home unhappy?" The scene then switches to a sunny day with a big rainbow and birds flying around the houses.
The ad ends with a voiceover saying: "Move to O2 Broadband for a happy home".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push