In association with
O2 Broadband 'happy homes' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
O2 has created this ad to promote its home broadband service, using its "we're better, connected" strapline.
The spot begins with a shot of a house in the pouring rain with a dog attacking the postman and smoke coming out of the chimney in the shape of the letters SOS.
A voiceover asks: "Is your broadband making your home unhappy?" The scene then switches to a sunny day with a big rainbow and birds flying around the houses.
The ad ends with a voiceover saying: "Move to O2 Broadband for a happy home".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014