In association with
Strongbow 'roof terrace' by St Luke's
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Strongbow has taken its advertising out of the traditional pub setting for this 30-second spot.
It begins with a thoughtful boyfriend preparing a surprise rooftop birthday party for his girlfriend. Satisfied that everything is perfect, he rewards himself with a can of Strongbow.
As he savours his first refreshing sip with the familiar "Aaah" sigh of appreciation, he is completely oblivious to the local wildlife that is wreaking havoc on his hard work.
The spot ends with his girlfriend and party guests arriving to find everything a mess and the voiceover states "Strongbow. Total first pint refreshment".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire