In association with
Beef 'get into it' by BMF
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Australian ad agency BMF has produced a TV campaign that aims to make one of the most popular British meals a staple part of the Aussie winter diet.
BMF's new campaign for Meat & Livestock Australia heralds the start of the Australian winter with the message that a hearty Beef Casserole will keep you going
The 45-second TV spot launches down under this month. It is supported by a wider campaign that educates people on how to make a beef casserole, and will also be backed by point-of-sale activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business