In association with
Beef 'get into it' by BMF
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Australian ad agency BMF has produced a TV campaign that aims to make one of the most popular British meals a staple part of the Aussie winter diet.
BMF's new campaign for Meat & Livestock Australia heralds the start of the Australian winter with the message that a hearty Beef Casserole will keep you going
The 45-second TV spot launches down under this month. It is supported by a wider campaign that educates people on how to make a beef casserole, and will also be backed by point-of-sale activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior/Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, Reigate
- Web Studio Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £41000 per annum + Benefits , Leeds
- Technical Lead Red Sofa London £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum, West London
- Director of Digital Services Companies House Up to £125,000 with excellent benefits, Cardiff