In association with
Sun Country Airlines 'smile' by Brew
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
A new US campaign, through advertising agency Brew, aims to show how Sun Country Airlines provides friendly customer service, with a comical approach.
This commercial is one of a number of spots showing Sun Country Airline staff asking customers ironic questions to demonstrate how it excels at the most basic of services.
Other spots feature staff asking customers if they would like a complimentary cheeseburger and if they should open a new line waiting to board the plane or let "Dawn go on a break?"
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Red Sofa London £45000 - £550000 per annum, London
- Head of Paid Social Dot-Gap £65k, Central London
- Digital Marketing Manager Online Resourcing Attractive salary and benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Manager > ATL > INDEPENDENT AGENCY collectivo Up to £30,000 per annum, West London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement