In association with
Sun Country Airlines 'smile' by Brew
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
A new US campaign, through advertising agency Brew, aims to show how Sun Country Airlines provides friendly customer service, with a comical approach.
This commercial is one of a number of spots showing Sun Country Airline staff asking customers ironic questions to demonstrate how it excels at the most basic of services.
Other spots feature staff asking customers if they would like a complimentary cheeseburger and if they should open a new line waiting to board the plane or let "Dawn go on a break?"
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency