In association with
Sun Country Airlines 'smile' by Brew
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
A new US campaign, through advertising agency Brew, aims to show how Sun Country Airlines provides friendly customer service, with a comical approach.
This commercial is one of a number of spots showing Sun Country Airline staff asking customers ironic questions to demonstrate how it excels at the most basic of services.
Other spots feature staff asking customers if they would like a complimentary cheeseburger and if they should open a new line waiting to board the plane or let "Dawn go on a break?"
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Social Media Manager Pitch Consultants £33000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Strategy Director Lipton Fleming £75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £20,000 + Benefits, Manchester
- Senior eCRM Digital Producer / Project Manager, £45K, The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £45K, Farringdon