In association with
HMV 'cowboys and cops'
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
HMV is launching a Father's Day campaign featuring clips from classic "gunslingers, gangsters and GI" movies.
The ad is set to The Clash's 'I Fought the Law' and includes clips from 'Fistful of Dollars', 'Bonnie & Clyde', 'Scarface' and 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'.
The films are suggested as ideal gifts for Father's Day.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers