In association with
HMV 'cowboys and cops'
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
HMV is launching a Father's Day campaign featuring clips from classic "gunslingers, gangsters and GI" movies.
The ad is set to The Clash's 'I Fought the Law' and includes clips from 'Fistful of Dollars', 'Bonnie & Clyde', 'Scarface' and 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'.
The films are suggested as ideal gifts for Father's Day.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%