In association with
HMV 'cowboys and cops'
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
HMV is launching a Father's Day campaign featuring clips from classic "gunslingers, gangsters and GI" movies.
The ad is set to The Clash's 'I Fought the Law' and includes clips from 'Fistful of Dollars', 'Bonnie & Clyde', 'Scarface' and 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'.
The films are suggested as ideal gifts for Father's Day.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films