In association with
HMV 'cowboys and cops'
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
HMV is launching a Father's Day campaign featuring clips from classic "gunslingers, gangsters and GI" movies.
The ad is set to The Clash's 'I Fought the Law' and includes clips from 'Fistful of Dollars', 'Bonnie & Clyde', 'Scarface' and 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'.
The films are suggested as ideal gifts for Father's Day.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London
- Marketing Director Michael Page Digital £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Senior SEO consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £30000 per annum, Leeds
- Creative Technologist Sky negotiable, West London