In association with
Honey Monster Foods 'Sugar Puffs' by Bray Leino
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Honey Monster returns to TV screens as part of a £3.2m multimedia campaign for cereals Sugar Puffs, Honey Waffles and Honey Meltz.
Bray Leino created the 20- and 30-second executions, which will run until May on GMTV, Five, Nickelodeon and multichannel, and again from early July to mid August.
The comical spot sees the Honey Monster and his housemate performing a musical ritual before they tuck into their Sugar Puffs.
It ends with the tagline "Feed the fun".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Major Players £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Online Resourcing £Competitive + excellent benefits , Gatwick, West Sussex
- Brand Marketeer EMR £30000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive