In association with
Honey Monster Foods 'Sugar Puffs' by Bray Leino
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Honey Monster returns to TV screens as part of a £3.2m multimedia campaign for cereals Sugar Puffs, Honey Waffles and Honey Meltz.
Bray Leino created the 20- and 30-second executions, which will run until May on GMTV, Five, Nickelodeon and multichannel, and again from early July to mid August.
The comical spot sees the Honey Monster and his housemate performing a musical ritual before they tuck into their Sugar Puffs.
It ends with the tagline "Feed the fun".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Web Analyst / Optimisation Manager EMR £52000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Producer / Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: +package, Manchester
- Junior Account Manager [Direct & Digital Marketing] - Superb Agency - to £27k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £27k + great benefits, Soho. London