In association with
Honey Monster Foods 'Sugar Puffs' by Bray Leino
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Honey Monster returns to TV screens as part of a £3.2m multimedia campaign for cereals Sugar Puffs, Honey Waffles and Honey Meltz.
Bray Leino created the 20- and 30-second executions, which will run until May on GMTV, Five, Nickelodeon and multichannel, and again from early July to mid August.
The comical spot sees the Honey Monster and his housemate performing a musical ritual before they tuck into their Sugar Puffs.
It ends with the tagline "Feed the fun".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel