In association with
Honey Monster Foods 'Sugar Puffs' by Bray Leino
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Honey Monster returns to TV screens as part of a £3.2m multimedia campaign for cereals Sugar Puffs, Honey Waffles and Honey Meltz.
Bray Leino created the 20- and 30-second executions, which will run until May on GMTV, Five, Nickelodeon and multichannel, and again from early July to mid August.
The comical spot sees the Honey Monster and his housemate performing a musical ritual before they tuck into their Sugar Puffs.
It ends with the tagline "Feed the fun".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Marketing Manager Reader's Digest Circa £35,000, London, Central
- Digital Marketing Opportunity- Are you an Analytical Graduate? Better Placed Recruitment £34000 - £35000 per annum + Competitive package, City of London
- Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + benefits, London
- Superstar Account Manager - Software Solutions GoodEgg Digital - £40k base + Substantial Uncapped Commission & Benefits, Leatherhead, Surrey
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity