In association with
Honey Monster Foods 'Sugar Puffs' by Bray Leino
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Honey Monster returns to TV screens as part of a £3.2m multimedia campaign for cereals Sugar Puffs, Honey Waffles and Honey Meltz.
Bray Leino created the 20- and 30-second executions, which will run until May on GMTV, Five, Nickelodeon and multichannel, and again from early July to mid August.
The comical spot sees the Honey Monster and his housemate performing a musical ritual before they tuck into their Sugar Puffs.
It ends with the tagline "Feed the fun".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart