In association with
Britvic 'brains' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Britvic has created a TV and digital campaign to support Drench water's move into supermarkets this spring.
The TV ad features the puppet Brains from 'Thunderbirds' dancing to 1990s dance classic "Rhythm is a dancer" with moves including crumping and knee slides.
While he is dancing, he keeps himself topped up with Drench water.
The spot builds on its positioning around mental hydration and carries the strapline "Brains perform best when they're hydrated".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Web Trading & Optimisation Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Employer Brand Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- TV senior Planner/Buyer- £28K Ultimate Asset £24000 - £26000 per annum, City of London
- Content Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, South East England