In association with
Mr Kipling 'flowers' by McCann Erickson
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
McCann Erickson has created this 30-second ad to re-engage people with the Mr Kipling brand.
The spot begins with a shot of green fields and then flowers pop up but with petals made from Mr Kipling cakes.
The ad also features shots of a field full of Mr Kipling flowers, a boy flying a kite while walking past bushes that are sprouting cakes, and a family having a picnic in a field of cakes.
It ends with Mr Kipling's new strapline "Exceedingly happy cakes", which replaces the 30-year-old "Exceedingly good cakes".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London