In association with
Mr Kipling 'flowers' by McCann Erickson
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
McCann Erickson has created this 30-second ad to re-engage people with the Mr Kipling brand.
The spot begins with a shot of green fields and then flowers pop up but with petals made from Mr Kipling cakes.
The ad also features shots of a field full of Mr Kipling flowers, a boy flying a kite while walking past bushes that are sprouting cakes, and a family having a picnic in a field of cakes.
It ends with Mr Kipling's new strapline "Exceedingly happy cakes", which replaces the 30-year-old "Exceedingly good cakes".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London